Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chiweenie Tales: The Chase Game


Hi there!! For today, I'll share a story about a fun game I play with Leila, which involves me running up the stairs.

See, the point of the game is to see if I can make it upstairs without Leila noticing; this can prove to be a daunting task, as she has 'satellite' ears (really, whenever she hears a noise, her ear cocks in the direction of the sound!) and a keen sense of smell.

What I try to do is run in one direction (say, from my kitchen to my living room) so she'll guard her post in between the two rooms. Then, I tiptoe around to my family room, through my family room to my stairs, and try to silently crawl up the stairs without her noticing. The thing is, I can usually only make it half way up at best before she's on top of me!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment